正文
美国日常口语俚语2500句:Unit 27
《美国日常口语俚语2500句》精选美国人日常生活中的俚语对话2500句,为想学英语俚语的学者精心打造一顿俚语大餐,适合各年龄段学者学习。
1351.Ladies and gentlemen,I ask you to join me in drinking to the health of Mr. Chen.
各位女士,各位先生,请各位跟我一起举杯祝陈先生身体健康。
1352.Go to hell!
滚蛋!该死!
1353.He goofed up one opportunity after another.
他一再错失良机。
1354.I don't catch your meaning.
我不了解你的意思。
1355.I don't feel well.
我有点不舒服。
1356.I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说些什么。
1357.I feel the same way.
我与你同感。
1358.I get your point.
我了解你的意思。
1359.Tee-off
开球(高尔夫球)
1360.My legs are sleeping.
我的腿麻了。
1361.Tell me when!
随时奉陪!
1362.I don't see why.
我不了解原因。
1363.I don't mean to offend you.
我不是存心冒犯你的。
1364.I'll be right with you.
我立即就来。
1365.I wish you all the luck in the world.
祝你万事如意。
1366.What do you want to see me about?
你找我有何贵干?
1367.Nobody could be that stupid.
没有人会那样笨的。
1368.Take it or leave it!
要不要随你便!
1369.One thing at a time!
按步就班做!
1370.Never mind what other people say.
别管人家说什么。
1371.I can never thank you enough.
我不知道该怎样感激你才好。
1372.I can't believe my eyes.
我简直无法相信。
1373.We are in trouble.
我们遇到麻烦了。
1374.I'm glad to see you.
我很高兴见到你。
1375.I want to be friend with you.
我想跟你做朋友。
1376.I'm at your service.
我随时听候你的吩咐。
1377.I can't stand it any more.
我再不能忍受下去了。
1378.I don't care.
我不在乎。
1379.I give you my word.
我向你保证。
1380.Can I be of any service to you?
我能为你效劳吗?
1381.He is beside himself these days.
他这几天很不高兴。
1382.Are you through with the book?
你看完这本书了吗?
1383.We are all in the same boat.
我们大家处境相同。
1384.I have no idea.
我不知道。
1385.I know what I'm doing.
我知道该怎样做。
1386.I'll give it to you straight!
我坦诚地对你说吧!
1387.I'm all for it.
我完全赞成。
1388.I'm glad you like it.
我很高兴你喜欢它。
1389.I'm going to bed early tonight.
今晚我要早点睡觉。
1390.I'm not myself today = I'm not feeling well.
我今天有点不舒服。
1391.I mean what I say.
我说的是真话。
1392.I wish you all the luck in the world.
祝你万事如意。
1393.I wish there was something I could do.
但愿我能帮得上忙。
1394.I'll see to it.
我会注意的。
1395.I'll see you home.
我送你回家。
1396.I'll tell you what.
我告诉你一个好主意。
1397.Did your girl friend give a rebuff to you?
你的女朋友给你钉子碰吗?
1398.It's time to be off.
下班时间到了。
1399.Who is in charge of this office?
谁是这里的主管?
1400.Misfortune loves company.
祸不单行。