和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 俚语俗语短语 > 美国日常口语俚语2500句

正文

美国日常口语俚语2500句:Unit 31

2017-06-19来源:和谐英语

《美国日常口语俚语2500句》精选美国人日常生活中的俚语对话2500句,为想学英语俚语的学者精心打造一顿俚语大餐,适合各年龄段学者学习

1551.Take your time.

慢慢来(不要急)。

1552.Take care of yourself.

请多保重。

1553.It's done.

就这样办。

1554.It's common sense.

这是普通常识。

1555.I can't stand it!

我受不了!

1556.I can't afford it!

我买不起!

1557.May I take this seat?

这个位子有人坐吗?

1558.Yes,it's occupied.

是的,已有了。

1559.May I call you back?

等会儿我再打电话给你好吗?

1560.Take a rain-check.

改天(延期)。

1561.Don't look down upon him.

不要轻视他。

1562.You had better not do that.

你最好不要这样做。

1563.Movie boy.

电影迷。

1564.Soccer fan.

足球迷。

1565.Monkey around.

捣蛋。

1566.Money talks.

金钱万能。

1567.Money making.

赚钱。

1568.Make up your mind,you'll miss the bus.

快拿定主意吧,否则你会坐失良机。

1569.Misfortune never loves company.

祸不单行。

1570.I don't see why.

我不了解原因。

1571.I don't mind.

我不介意。

1572.Don't be mad at me.

别生我的气。

1573.Don't count on me.

别指望我。

1574.Don't turn me down.

别拒绝我。

1575.I'm going to give him a piece of my mind.

我要骂他一顿。

1576.He always tries to make trouble for me.

他时常找我的麻烦。

1577.We have to cut our expenses to make both ends meet.

我们要减少开支,使收支平衡。

1578.Make big money.

赚大钱。

1579.I'm not so sure.

我不很清楚。

1580.Don't get me wrong.

不要误解我的意思。

1581.Don't brush me off.

别敷衍我了。

1582.You shall have it for nothing.

免费赠送给你。

1583.Don't make a mountain out of a molehill.

不要小题大作。(别言过其实)

1584.Don't make such a fuss,will you?

请你不要小题大作好吗?

1585.Don't make a fool of yourself.

别出洋相了。

1586.Are you O.K.?

你没事吧?

1587.I don't know why I'm so stupid.

我不知道我为什么会那么笨。

1588.Don't be so stingy.

别那么小气。

1589.Stay there,I'll be right back.

别动,我立刻就回来。

1590.He is always loafing around and doing nothing.

他经常游手好闲,不务正业。

1591.Let's change the subject.

让我们改变话题吧。

1592.Lady-killer.

对女人有吸引力的男人。

1593.He likes to tell spicy jokes.

他喜欢说黄色笑话。

1594.I want to speak to you alone.

我想跟你单独谈谈。

1595.You son of a bitch,how can you do that to me?

他妈的,你怎能这样对我?

1596.What's wrong with you?You are not yourself today.

你今天怎么搞的?你很反常。

1597.He has been in the hole for a while.

他会一度陷入困境。

1598.In a nutshell,she doesn't want to come.

总而言之,她不想来就是啦。

1599.I don't know why I'm not myself today.

我不知道为什么今天这么反常。

1600.They are in hot water this time.

他们这次遇到麻烦了。