您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 疯狂英语 > 李阳疯狂英语突破对话
正文
李阳疯狂英语突破对话 Lesson32
2008-09-24来源:
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
你想的太多了
A: Hi, Jim.
你好,吉姆。
B: What’s wrong? You look upset about something.
怎么回事?你看上去有点不安。
A: You know … I’m getting a little worried about our English teacher. She should have shown up for class by now. It’s not like her to be late.
你知道,我有点担心我们的英语老师。她现在该到了。迟到可不是她的作风。
B: I wouldn’t be concerned. She must have gotten stuck in traffic. Traffic has been terrible lately.
我不担心。她肯定是遇上塞车了,最近交通不太顺畅。
A: I don’t know. She might have … but then again, I’m not so sure. I’m afraid something must have happened. I just have a bad feeling that she’s in trouble.
我也说不清楚。她可能……我也不知道。我担心发生了什么事。我有一种预感,她遇到麻烦了。
B: Oh, come on now. Don’t jump to conclusions. I’m positive she’ll show up for class soon. You worry too much.
噢,别瞎想了。不要妄下结论。她很快就会来上课的。你想的太多了。
A: I can’t help it. It’s just my nature.
我就是忍不住,这是我的天性。
B: Look, there’s Dr. Lee now. See, I told you not to worry.
看,那不是李教授吗。我告诉过你不要担心嘛。
A: I’m so relieved! I guess you’re right. I need to relax and not worry so much.
这我就放心了。我想你是对的。我应该放松点,不要那么紧张兮兮。
口语要素
★ What’s wrong?怎么回事?
★ It’s not like her to be late. 迟到可不是她的一贯做法。
★ She must have gotten stuck in traffic. 她肯定是遇上塞车了。
★ Don’t jump to conclusions. 不要妄下结论。
★ You worry too much. 你想的太多了。
★ I can’t help it. 我就是忍不住。
★ It’s just my nature. 这是我的天性。
★ I’m so relieved! 这我就放心了。
★ I guess you’re right. 我想你是对的。