您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 疯狂英语 > 李阳疯狂英语突破对话
正文
李阳疯狂英语突破对话 Lesson33
2008-09-24来源:
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
谢谢你让我知道
A: This seat taken?
这儿有人坐吗?
B: No, go ahead, be my guest. I haven’t seen you before. Are you new in engineering?
没人,坐吧,请随便。我从没见过你。你是工程系新来的吧?
A: Yeah, I just switched my major from computer science——too much math! I couldn’t take the pressure.
对。我刚换了专业,学计算机专业要学太多的数学!我受不了那压力。
B: Well, don’t expect it to be any better here! What’s your name, anyway?
工程系也好不到哪儿去!哦,你叫什么名字?
A: Sam. What’s yours?
山姆。你呢?
B: Ben Jones, but everybody calls me “BJ”.
本•琼斯,但人们都叫我BJ。
A: BJ, huh? Well, I’m not going to tell you what my nickname is! Oh, here comes the professor. What’s his name, anyway? Scarey, or something like that?
BJ,对吧?我不会告诉你我的外号的!哦,教授来了!他叫什么来着?“斯凯瑞”?还是什么?
B: James Kerry. But we call him “Big Jim” because he’s so short.
詹姆斯•凯瑞。但是我们都叫他“大吉姆”,因为他太矮了。
A: To his face?
当着他的面叫他?
B: No. Are you kidding? He has a bad temper. I know he wouldn’t think it was funny. I think it’s really funny. He is a little guy. He’s not a bad teacher though.
不。谁敢呀?他脾气很坏的。他才不会觉得这有趣呢。我觉得实在好笑。他个子不高,但是个不错的老师。
A: Well, that’s good to know. Thanks for filling me in.
谢谢你让我知道这些,这对我很有用。
B: Anytime.
别客气。
口语要素
★ Go ahead. 向前。/尽管去做。
★ Don’t expect it to be any better here! 这儿也好不到哪儿去!
★ To his face? 当着他的面?
★ That’s good to know. 这可是个好消息。
★ Thanks for filling me in. 谢谢你让我知道。
★ Anytime. 别客气。