正文
艾伦秀第6期:赢得汽车 当之无愧
Recently we surprise our next guest and her family.
因为 最近我们给下一位嘉宾和她的家人送去了一个惊喜
Take a look.This is Ellen, hi.I know what hasn't been easy for you,and you don't have a lot of savings,
看看吧 嗨 我是艾伦 我知道你们生活一直不易 而且没有多少积蓄
our friends at Shutterfly wanna help you with a fresh start,
在Shutterfly公司的朋友们想帮你们重新开始
they are gonna give you 10000 dollars,to help you get started.
他们送给你们10000美元 来帮助你们重新开始
There's one more surprise I'm gonna have to blind for you.
还有一个惊喜 我要蒙住你的眼睛
We know that you had to sell your second car to get out of the debt.
我们知道你们不得不卖掉第二辆车 来还清贷款
Our friends at Ford wanna to give you this amazing Ford 150.I know.A good truck.
福特公司的朋友们想送给你 这辆酷炫的福特150 没错 很炫酷的车
I had so much fun surprising Fallon at first time,I decided to do it again
第一次给法伦惊喜时我很高兴 我打算再来一次
And here she is now,She's back stage.
现在她在现场 她在后台
And Fallon is doing an interview with Jeannie.
法伦正在接受珍妮的采访
She thinks it's for Ford's website,she has not idea we are watching it right now.
她以为这是福特网站的采访 她完全不知道我们在看着她
I want to check in with Jeannie,see what she is saying.
我现在要和珍妮连线 看看她在说什么
Here's the thing, we know you're a huge Ellen fan,and you out of all deserve this car.
我们知道你是艾伦的死忠粉 得到这辆车 你当之无愧
On my gosh.I gotta ask so, if you could say one thing to Ellen,
天哪 我想问问 假如你能对艾伦说一句话
what wold you say to her?What would you say?
你会对她说什么 你会说什么
Say it to me now, because...Say it.You should say it now.Why wouldn't you come out?
现在就对我说 因为 说吧 你现在可以说了 干脆你上台来吧
We are doing the show, why wouldn't you come out here?
我们在录节目呢 不如你上台来吧
- 上一篇
- 下一篇