和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 国外节目 > 艾伦脱口秀 Ellen Show

正文

艾伦秀第111期:有点恋足癖

2016-06-12来源:和谐英语

Hi Twitch. Hi, how are you doing?I am good. How are you doing? 

嗨 特维奇 嗨 最近好吗 挺好的 你呢

Excellent.Alrigt. Well, the time is come.

棒呆了 好了 回到节目中来

As you may know,I have been messing with Matt Lauer a little bit,

你们大概知道 我跟马特·劳尔有点小过节

Little tiny teeny, teeny tiny bit. 

就那么一丁点点

And, all I want to point out was the truth, 

我只是想说出真相

That he is in this freaky freaky things. 

就是他那些奇葩癖好

He likes whips,and he's got a foot fetish, it seems. 

他喜欢皮鞭 似乎还有点恋足癖

And he likes to do the stuff with Florence Henderson. 

喜欢跟佛罗伦斯·亨德森玩这些

And he kept threatening to give me back. 

他还威胁我说要报复我

And I am encouraged, 'cause I am afraid to no Lauer.I am not. 

威胁对我没用 我根本不怕劳尔 完全不怕

Yesterday, I have finished shooting the show,I was tired and ready to go home.

昨天 我录完节目 很累 准备回家

walked out to getting my car.And, this happened. 

出去开车的时候 就出事了

Seriously?I mean seriously?Oh my God.My God, man.Hi, Ellen. 

玩真的吗 来真的吗 天啊 我的天 老兄 嗨 艾伦

Do you understand? Have you seen this?Have you seen..How are you? 

你知道吗 看到没 你看到...你怎么样

Oh, I am great.I am really great. - Good. How's Por.How is Portia?She is great. 

啊 我很好 我非常好 那就好 波 波西娅怎么样 她也很好

We were just gonna start a beer pong tournament, 

我们打算办一场啤酒乒乓球大赛

Yeah. - So I needed to buy like,20 thousand Ping-Pong balls,

嗯 -所以 我要买 2万个乒乓球

So this you...so this joke's on you, Lauer.This is what I was looking for.

所以你弄的这个... 好笑的是你 劳尔 我正要筹备这些乒乓球