商务英语:客户投诉 Business English: Customer complaints
2016-06-30来源:和谐英语
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
大家好!欢迎来到BBC六分钟英语。我是飞飞,这是我的搭档Neil。Neil,你今天还好吗?
Ah… tell you what, I’m going to write a very strong letter to the train company – it took 4 hours to get to work today.
呃,告诉你啊,我要给火车公司写封信,目前为止花了我4个小时。
I know, it took me ages yesterday as well.
理解,昨天我也弄了好久呢。
Well, it’s a good thing we’re looking at complaining in today’s programme!
好吧!本期节目中我们将谈谈抱怨。
Whether you’re making a complaint or you’re dealing with an unhappy customer, we’ll be looking at useful language and also some dos and don’ts, but first I have a question for you Feifei -
进行投诉也好,处理不满客户也罢,我们都会讨论下有用语言及注意事项。但现在,我要问你一个问题。
Go on then …
好啊,说吧。
What do you think more people complain about? Is it transport or shopping?
运输和购物,你认为人们抱怨更多的是哪个?
Based on what we just talked about, I’d go for transport.
根据刚刚的讨论,我觉得是运输。
Well, according to the UK website HowtoComplain.com, almost 17 % of customer complaints in the UK are about transport and travel,compared with the shopping and retail sector which receives about 25% of complaints. So Feifei you were absolutely wrong about that one, I’m afraid.
但据网站HowtoComplain.com显示,17%的英国客户投诉与交通、旅行有关,25%的与购物、销售有关。所以刚刚那道题,飞飞你答错了哦。
That can’t be true!
这肯定不是真的!
Now, if you want to complain about something in English, it always helps to know the right thing to say. And if I’m not mistaken -
好啦,你要真想用英语抱怨,得先知道怎么表达。如果我没记错。。。
It’s Business Betty!
啊,业务员Betty!
Hello!
你好!
Hello Business Betty, can you give us some tips on complaining in English?
你好,Betty!我们想知道怎样用英语抱怨,你能给点建议吗?
Of course! Whether you’re complaining or dealing with a complaint, it’s important to be polite, calm and clear.Let’s look at the customer’s complaint first. Imagine you own a clothes shop and you’re unhappy about some t- shirts you’ve just bought.You’re talking to the supplier about it. First of all, be clear that you have a complaint. Say "I’m afraid I’ve got a complaint."
当然可以!不管是抱怨、还是处理投诉,冷静礼貌很重要。现在我们来看看客户投诉。假设你是一家服装店的老板,你对刚刚买到的t恤很不满意,要找供应商理论。这种情况下,请先明确意图。你可以说“不好意思,我要进行投诉”。
I’m afraid I’ve got a complaint.
不好意思,我要进行投诉。
Or you can say "Actually, there’s a problem."
或者说“我要讲个问题”。
Actually, there’s a problem.
我要讲个问题。
Well done Feifei. Next, state exactly what the problem is. What’s the problem, Feifei?
做的不错。接下来,你要准确陈述问题。飞飞,有什么问题啊?
I ordered 200 blue t-shirts, but the ones you sent are black.
我预订了200件蓝色T恤,但您发给我的是黑色。
Next, say how you want the problem to be fixed.
接下来,陈述你想如何解决问题。
Can you get the right ones over to us by the end of the week?
周末前您能把正确颜色的衣服发给我吗?
Good! Try saying that one another way:
很好!再试试其他说法。
Look, I really need the bluet - shirts as soon as possible.
我真的需要尽快拿到T恤。
Well done Feifei. And remember to be polite!
飞飞,你做的很棒。记得要有礼貌哦!
I will. Thanks for your help, Betty.
我会的,谢谢你,Betty。
You’re welcome.
不客气。
Neil, I feel a role-play coming on.
Neil,咱俩来个角色扮演吧。
And so do I. Of course, today it’s my turn to be the boss.
好啊,今天轮到我当老板了。
But I’m afraid there isn’t a boss in this role-play…
可是,这次扮演里没有老板的角色哎。
Awwwww…. typical!
呃,糟糕!
But you can be the customer service representative if you like.I’m a client who isn’t happy with your company’s service, and you have to deal with my complaint. Okay?
不过你喜欢的话,可以扮演客服代表。我则扮演不满客户,要对你的服务进行投诉。可以吗?
OK, I think I’ll be good at that. Shall we start?
没问题,我很擅长的。开始吧?
Let’s go!Ring ring, ring ring…
好,go!铃铃铃铃。。。
Hello?
喂?
Good morning, my name is Feifei from Feifei’s Fashions and I’m afraid I’ve got a complaint.
早上好,我是飞飞时尚店的飞飞。我现在要进行投诉。
Oh yeah? You are not the only one.
哦,是吗?不止你一个人投诉哎。
I ordered 200 blue t-shirts, but the ones you sent are black.
我预订了200件蓝色T恤,但您发给我的是黑色。
Oh yeah? It happens all the time, that’s life eh…
哦,别担心,这事总发生,这才是生活,是吧?
Look, I really need the blue t-shirts as soon as possible.
可我真的需要尽快拿到T恤。
Hmm yeah, OK I’ll tell someone, alright? Bye!
好吧,我一会告诉别人。就这样,拜拜。
Err, just a minute – Hello? Hello!
等一下!喂,喂?
Ooh that was good. How was it for you?
哇,不错。飞飞,你认为怎样?
Hmmm… well , I think we need to ask Business Betty for some feedback.
呃,我觉得得向Betty询问下意见。
OK – Business Betty, how did we do??
好的。Betty,我们刚刚表现怎样?
Well. Feifei - you were great and you did everything I told you. Thank you. But Neil: we need to work on your customer service skills.When a customer has a complaint, take it seriously! Find out what the problem is:
恩,飞飞很棒,都按我说的做了,谢谢。至于你嘛,Neil,咱们得谈谈客服技巧。当客户投诉时,你得认真对待,找出问题所在。
I see, what exactly is the problem?
我明白了。请问您有什么问题?
And if there is a problem, apologise.
如果真有问题,你要表示歉意。
I’m so sorry about that.
对不起,我很抱歉。
Investigate the problem.
然后,你要调查问题。
Let me just check your order.
让我看看您的订单。
And say what you’re doing to solve the problem.
接下来,说明你要怎样解决问题。
I’ll get the correct order sent to you by the end of today.
本周末前,我会将正确订单发给您。
And be polite!
最后,记得要有礼貌。
Thanks for calling.
感谢致电!
So, Neil, do you think that will help?
好了,Neil,你觉得这样可以吗?
I think that should do nicely. Thanks Betty.
恩,应该很不错。谢谢你,Betty。
You’re welcome. And if there’s nothing else, I’ll be leaving now. Bye!
不客气。要是没别的事,我先走了哈。拜拜~
Bye!
拜~
Shall we have another go at the role-play?
咱俩要再来一次角色扮演吗?
I think we, or should I say you, need to.Ring ring, ring ring…
我觉得有必要,尤其是你。铃铃铃铃。。。
Hello?
喂?
Good morning, I’m calling from Feifei’s fashions and I’m afraid I’ve got a complaint.
早上好,我是飞飞时尚店的飞飞。我现在要进行投诉。
I see, what exactly is the problem?
请问您有什么问题?
I ordered 200 blue t-shirts, but the ones you sent are black.
我预订了200件蓝色T恤,但您发给我的是黑色。
I’m so sorry about that. Let me check your order.
哦,我很抱歉。请让我看下您的订单。
Look, I really need the blue t-shirts as soon as possible.
我真的需要尽快拿到T恤。
Yes of course, I’ll get the correct order sent to you by the end of today.
好的,本周末前,我会将正确订单发给您。
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮忙。
Thank you for calling.And that’s the end of today’s role-play!
感谢您致电!好了,以上就是今天的角色扮演。
That was better: I think I even believe you might send me the right t-shirts this time.
这次感觉好多了。不过我能相信你发对订单吗?
Of course I will. Anyway, it wasn’t my fault, somebody else sent the wrong t-shirts, I never ever get anything wrong, you know that …
当然可以!再说,这又不是我的错,是别人弄的,而且我可是从来没做错过什么,你知道的。。。
That’s it for today Neil! But we’ll be back soon, and we hope you don’t feel like complaining about that! Join us again for more 6 Minute English! Bye!
Neil,本期节目到此结束!不过我们很快就会回来的,希望大家不要抱怨。记得收听更多六分钟英语哦~拜拜!
Stop your moaning, bye!
快别再抱怨了!拜拜~
相关文章
- 年轻有为Young and in business
- 商务英语:社会交际 Business English: Socialising
- 商务英语:守时 Business English: Punctuality
- 商务英语:工作中使用IT技术 Business English: Using technology at work
- 商务英语:销售那些事 Business English: Describing sales
- 商务英语:询问个人问题 Business English: Asking personal questions
- 商务英语:规则 Business English: Rules
- 商务英语:安排会议 Business English: Arranging meetings