地道美语会话听力口袋丛书:(24)分别
高速下载
Well, I suppose it's time I was leaving.
好了,我想我该走了。
I really hate saying goodbye.
我的确不想说再见。
I really have to be going.
我确实得走了。
I wish I didn't have to go .
但愿我不用离开。
It's too bad , but I have to go .
太遗憾了,我不得不离开。
Well it's about time to leave.
好了,离别的时间快到了。
I should be going now .
我现在得走了。
I've had a great time.
我跟你度过了美好的时光。
It was so nice to see you again .
又见到你,真是太好了。
It was nice to see you again.
真好我们又见面了。
I don't want to wear out my welcome.
我不想呆得太久了。
See you later.
后会有期。
I'll be seeing you .
到时见。
I'll see you around.
到时再见。
I'll catch you later.
稍后再见。
I've got to go .
我得走了。
I've got to get out of here.
我得离开这里了。
I've got to get going.
我得起程了。
Please give my best wishes to your family when you see them again.
当你再见到你的家人时,请向他们表达我最美好的祝愿。
I send my warmest wishes to your mother.
请把我最热烈的问候带给你的母亲。
I'm sure this will not be the last time that we will meet.
我相信我们以后还会有见面的机会。
It was so nice getting to see you again.
又能以你,真是太好了。
I hope some day I will have the opportunity to be as hospitable to you.
我希望有一天我也能这样周到得接待你。
Have a safe trip home.
回家一路顺风。
I so enjoyed visiting with you again.
能再与你一起交谈真是太高兴了。