跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第534期:一次争吵
Jenny: I can’t stand being with you anymore. I’m sick of your drinking.
我再也受不了和你在一起了,你酗酒让我烦透了。
Michael: I swear never to drink again. Just give me another chance, please!
我发誓我再也不喝酒了,求你再给我一次机会吧。
Jenny: How many chances have I given you? I’ve given up on you!
我已经给过你多少次机会了?我放弃了。
Michael: You know how hard I’ve tried to quit. I’d be lost without you. I’ll never let you go.
我知道我有很努力的戒酒的,没有你我可不知道怎么好了,我不会让你走的。
Jenny: It’s not just for your drinking, but your lacking of sense of responsibility.
不仅仅是因为你酗酒,还有你缺乏责任感。
Michael: I have to make money to support the family, so I have little time left to share with you.
我必须得赚钱养家,所以几乎没时间和你呆在一起了。
Jenny: Even if I was seriously ill, you couldn’t spare a moment.
哪怕是我病得很严重,你也没有抽点时间陪我。
Michael: I’ve told you I happened to be on a more important meeting at that time.
我跟你说过了,那次是正好有很重要的会要开。
Jenny: I just don’t trust you any more.、
我再也不相信你了。
重点句子
我受够了。
I’ve had it.
你故意伤我的心。
You broke my heart on purpose.
你用情不专,一直在外面胡来。
You’ve been fooling around.
我不想听!
I don’t want to hear it!
你一定是有意失约的。
You must stand me up on purpose.
我真后悔认识了你。
I regret meeting you.
你就是一个粗鲁的泼妇!
You’re nothing but a vulgar shrew!
我快要气疯了。
I’m almost driven mad.
你疯了吗?
Are you insane?
你真让我恶心!
You make me sick!
相关文章
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第804期:去蹦极
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第803期:庆祝春节
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第802期:"in case of"和"in case"有什么区别?
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第801期:“minute”还有这层意思
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第800期:如何委婉提出离婚
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第799期:做瑜伽
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第798期:谈论薪水
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第797期:周末安排
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第796期:商务预约
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第795期:欢迎新同事