跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第585期:道歉别再用sorry了
pardon me
Pardon me for saying so, but you've got it all wrong.
不好意思和你直说,你全都弄错了。
Pardon me, can you direct me to the train station?
打扰一下,你可以告诉我去火车站的路吗?
A: Dad, can I talk to you?
爸爸,我可以跟你聊聊吗?
B: Of course, Sweetie. What's up?
亲爱的,当然可以,怎么了?
A: I need to apologize to someone and I don't know what to say.
我需要对某人道歉,但是不知道该说什么。
B: You should be direct, use their name, be sincere and say that you regret what you did or said. I always say"I owe you an apology".
你应该直接一点,称呼他们的大名,要显出诚意,然后表明你做了或说了什么而感到懊悔。我每次都会说:“我该向你道歉”。
A: But what if they get angry?
可是如果他们生气呢?
B: Most people are forgiving, so there's no need to worry. In fact, if they can't find it in their heart to forgive you, they're not very nice people.
大部分的人都是很有度量的,所以不用担心。事实上,如果他们不能原谅他们,就不是很好相处的人。
A: Thanks, Daddy. You've been a great help.
多谢爸爸,您帮了大忙。
B: Anytime, Sweetie. So who do you need to apologize to?
亲爱的,不客气,那么你需要对谁道歉呢?
A: You, Daddy. I'm so sorry I scratched your new car with my bicycle.
爸爸,就是您。我真的很抱歉,我的脚踏车刮花了您的新车。
相关文章
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第804期:去蹦极
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第803期:庆祝春节
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第802期:"in case of"和"in case"有什么区别?
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第801期:“minute”还有这层意思
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第800期:如何委婉提出离婚
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第799期:做瑜伽
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第798期:谈论薪水
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第797期:周末安排
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第796期:商务预约
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第795期:欢迎新同事