和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 跟艾米丽练口语

正文

跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第597期:"我请客"的N种表达

2019-12-14来源:和谐英语

你付钱
You're paying.

我请客
I'll treat you.
It's my treat today.
It's on me.
Be my guest.
Let me pay the bill.

bartender
酒保

A: Do you want to have a drink?
你想来一杯吗?
B: Sorry, I can't. I have to get home before 4 o'clock.
抱歉,不行。四点之前我要赶回家。
A: To see your boyfriend?
见你男朋友?
B: To feed my dog.
喂狗。
A: I'm sure your dog can wait.
我肯定你的狗可以等。
B: You don't know him.
你不了解他。
A: Come on, just a quick drink, please.
别这样,只是很快的一杯。
B: Okay, okay. I'll come. But just one drink and you're paying.
好吧,好吧,我来。但是只喝一杯,你付钱。
A: Of course. Let's go. I know a great place.
当然,我们走吧,我知道一个很棒的地方。
In the bar(在酒吧)
A: What do you want to drink?
你想喝什么?
B: A vodka and orange juice, please.
伏特加酒和橙汁。
A: I'll be back in a moment.
我一会就来。
B: Take your time. I'm enjoying the music.
不着急,我正在享受音乐。
Michael goes over a bar. The bartender approaches him.
米歇尔走向酒吧,酒保走向他。
C: Hi, what can I get you?
嗨,想喝点什么?
A: I'll have a beer, please.
一杯啤酒。
C: Here you go. Anything else?
给您。还要别的吗?
A: A vodka and orange juice.
伏特加酒和橙汁。
C: I'm afraid we don't have any orange juice tonight.
我恐怕今晚已经没有橙汁了。
A: You don't have any orange juice? But this is a bar.
没有橙汁?但是这是酒吧。
C: We'll have some more tomorrow.
明天我们会有。
A: I can't wait that long.
我等不了那么久。
C: Vodka and apple juice tastes good, too.
伏特加酒和苹果汁一样很好喝。
A: Are you sure?
你确定?
C: Oh, yes. That's what I always drink.
当然,我一直都这么喝。
A: Okay.
好的。
C: Here you go. That'll be $6.5, please.
给您,一共6.5美元。
A: $6.5? Wow! How much is the apple juice?
6.5美元?苹果汁多少钱?
C: $3.
3美元。
A: But an apple only costs 20 cents.
但是一个苹果才20美分。