和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 跟艾米丽练口语

正文

跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第599期:过海关

2019-12-14来源:和谐英语

go through immigration
过海关
immigraition officer
海关官员

A: Here we are, honey. We're finally in Beijing.
到了,亲爱的,我们终于到北京了。
B: Do you have the passports? We'll have to go through immigration in a moment.
你拿着护照了吗,一会儿我们要过入境检查。
A: They should be in my carry-on luggage.
护照应该在我的手提行李里。
B: Good. I couldn't remember where they were.
好,我不记得了。
A: Here's your passport. You can relax now. Let's wait in this line. It looks shorter than the others.
这是你的护照,现在可以放心了。咱们就在这一对排队吧,这一对相比其他短。
B: I know it looks shorter, but that one is moving more quickly.
我知道,这排更短。但是那一排好像往前移动更快。
A: Okay. You wait in that one, and I'll wait in this one.
好吧,你去那等,我在这排等。
B: But I don't want to stand alone, it's boring.
但我不想一个人站在那儿,多无聊啊。
A: Then stay here.
那就呆在这儿吧。
C: Hello, passport and immigration form, please.
您好,请出示护照和入境登记表,谢谢。
A: Here you are.
给您。
C: Are you here for business or pleasure?
您来中国是出差还是游玩?
A: Pleasure. I'm here on vacation with my husband.
游玩,我和丈夫是来度假的。
C: Where have you come from today?
你们今天从哪里来?
A: JFK Airport in New York.
纽约肯尼迪机场
C: You haven't filled in the flight number on the immigration form.
您还没有在入境登记表上填写航班号。
A: Oh, I'm sorry about that.
抱歉。
C: I can do it for you. Which airline did you fly?
我可以帮你填写,您乘坐的是哪一次航班?
A: American airways.
美国航空公司。
C: Do you remember the flight number?
你还记得航班号吗?
A: No, let me check the tickets. I think it's on there. The flight number is AA007.
不记得了,我可以看一下票,我想票上面应该有。航班号是AA007。
C: How long do you plan to stay in China?
你们计划在中国逗留多久?
A: About two weeks.
大约两周。
C: Where are you planning to stay?
你们住在哪里?
A: Actually, my husband and I won a trip. A tour guide is going to meet us here and take us to our hotel.
是这样的,我和丈夫中奖赢了一次来中国度假的机会,因为导游将来这里接我们,然后带我们去酒店。
C: Okay. Here's your passport. Have a pleasant stay.
好的,这是您的护照,祝你们在北京玩的愉快。
A: Thanks.
谢谢。