跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第684期:如何“请求原谅”
I beg your pardon.
请原谅我
Pardon/Excuse me, please.
请原谅我。
Please forgive me/my son.
请原谅我儿子
Please forgive me for forgetting your name/breaking the promise.
请原谅我,忘记了你的名字/没能遵守诺言。
forgive sb for doing sth.
原谅某人做某事
Please forgive him for my sake.
看在我面子上就原谅他吧。
for one's sake
看在某人的面子上
Please accept my apologies.
请接受我的道歉。
Can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗?
Give me a break.
饶了我吧。
Dialogue1:
A: Excuse me, I didn't mean to step on your foot.
对不起,我不是故意踩你的脚的。
B: No problem, you're pretty light.
没关系,你踩得很轻。
Dialogue2:
A: Can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗?
B: I don't know, it's going to take some time.
我不知道,那得花点儿时间。
Dialogue3:
A: Give me a break, it's not like I did it on purpose,
饶了我吧,我不是故意那么做的。
B: No. That's what you always say, then you just go ahead and do it again.
不行,你总是这么说。然后你还会再做。
Dialogue4:
A: Please forgive my son for not finishing his homework. He's been very sick.
原谅我儿子没能完成作业,他病得挺严重的。
B: That's OK. Just have him turn it in by next week.
没关系,让他在下周前交上就可以了。
相关文章
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第804期:去蹦极
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第803期:庆祝春节
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第802期:"in case of"和"in case"有什么区别?
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第801期:“minute”还有这层意思
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第800期:如何委婉提出离婚
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第799期:做瑜伽
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第798期:谈论薪水
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第797期:周末安排
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第796期:商务预约
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第795期:欢迎新同事