和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 跟艾米丽练口语

正文

跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第712期:冰释前嫌

2021-01-26来源:和谐英语

reconcile

和解


be reconciled with sb

与某人和好


He has been reconciled with his wife recently.

最近他和她妻子和好了。


Dialogue1:

A: Tom, I'm sorry I shouted at you last night.

汤姆,很抱歉,我昨天吼了你。


B: You don't have to apologize Dad. You were upset, I knew.

爸爸,你不用道歉,我知道你当时很心烦。


A: It's so hard to say. I'm sorry. What I said is awful.

真不好开口,我很抱歉,我说的话很不好听。


B: It's okay. I overreacted.

没事,我反应太过了。


A: Are we good now?

我们现在没事了吧?


B: Sure.

当然啦。


Dialogue2:

A: I had a big fight with my sister. In fact, it was just trifles.

我和我姐姐大吵了一架,其实那只不过是一些鸡毛蒜皮的小事。


B: Don't worry. You two are so close. You will make it up.

别担心,你们俩这么亲密,一定会和好的。


A: Do you think sometimes it is easier to be mad at people you trust.

你觉不觉得,人更容易向自己信赖的人发火?


B: Maybe it is because you know they will love you no matter what. Where are you going?

或许就是因为你知道他们会无条件的爱你,你要去哪?


A: I'm going to patch things up.

我要去跟她和好。


B: Good for you.

好样的。