跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第740期:别再熬夜了
As soon as I closed my eyes I will fall asleep.
我闭上眼睛就睡着了
I was kept awake by the noise last night.
昨晚的吵闹声,吵得我睡不着
I had a sound sleep and didn't hear anything.
我睡得很香,什么也没有听到
Are you going to stay up late.
你打算熬夜不睡觉吗
I had a pain that kept me awake all night.
我疼得整夜睡不着觉
A: Jack, you don't look refreshed. Didn't you sleep well last night?
杰克,你看起来没有精神,昨晚没睡好吗?
B: You're right. I stayed up late last night because I was writing a report.
你说对了,我昨晚熬夜了,因为我在写一份报告。
A: No wonder. But staying up late is bad for health. Why don't you write the report the next day?
难怪,但是熬夜对健康不好,为什么不在第二天写报告呢?
B: I have to give the report to the manager when I go to work today, so the time is limited.
今天我上班的时候就要把报告交给经理了,所以时间很紧。
A: I got it. You must be sleepy right now.
明白了,你现在肯定很困吧。
B: I'm used to sleeping late. What about you? Did you sleep well?
我已经习惯晚睡了,你呢,你睡得好吗?
A: Yeah, I sheldom go to bed after twelve, so I have plenty of sleep every day and sleeping late is bad for my skin, which I care a lot about.
是的,我很少在十二点之后睡觉,所以我每天都有充足的睡眠,而且晚睡对皮肤不好,就是我很在意的。
B: It's true that women always care about it.
的确,女性总是很在意这件事。
A: Why don't you go to bed earlier. Not only is it good for health, it also makes you more efficient at work.
你为什么不早点睡觉呢?不仅对健康有益,还能让你工作更有效率。
B: I have tried, but I couldn't fall asleep.
我尝试过,但是总是睡不着。
相关文章
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第804期:去蹦极
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第803期:庆祝春节
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第802期:"in case of"和"in case"有什么区别?
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第801期:“minute”还有这层意思
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第800期:如何委婉提出离婚
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第799期:做瑜伽
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第798期:谈论薪水
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第797期:周末安排
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第796期:商务预约
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第795期:欢迎新同事