和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 俚语俗语短语 > 美国日常口语俚语2500句

正文

美国日常口语俚语2500句:Unit 5

2017-06-16来源:和谐英语

《美国日常口语俚语2500句》精选美国人日常生活中的俚语对话2500句,为想学英语俚语的学者精心打造一顿俚语大餐,适合各年龄段学者学习

201.Who in the world are you?

你究竟是谁?

202.I want you to mean it.= I want you to say what you mean.

我要你说出真心话。

203.You have gone a little too far this time.

你这次有点太过份了。

204.He is a man of ideas.

他是个点子很多的人。

205.I'm not in the mood to go.

我没有心情去。

206.He is an apple polisher.

他是个马屁精。

207.Are you through?

你说完了没有?

208.As far as I know.

就我所知道。

209.Are you trying to kill me?

你想杀我吗?

210.I'm at the end of my resources.

我现在是山穷水尽。

211.What are we going to do now?

我们现在该怎么办?

212.Sorry,I'm late,been waiting long?

抱歉,我迟到了,你久等了吗?

213.He is a bookworm.

他是个书呆子。

214.I'm behind you.

我支持你。

215.Beware of the dog!

谨防恶犬!

216.Beware of pickpockets!

谨防扒手!

217.He is a big bore.

他是个讨厌鬼。

218.He is a big chees

他是个大老板

219.Big talk is easy.

吹牛是件容易的事。

220.I will talk to you later.

以后再跟你聊。

221.I feel blue today.

我今天心情不好。

222.You are too smart for me.

你太厉害了,我不是你的对手。

223.I'm sick and tired of him.

我对他已讨厌极了。

224.It means nothing to me.

我一点儿都不在乎。

225.He's my sworn brother.

他是我的结拜兄弟。

226.Don't give me sweet talk.

不要给我说些甜言蜜语了。

227.It must be an inside job.

一定有卧底。(内奸)

228.This is a very good plan,I'm all for it.

这是个好计划,我完全同意。

229.It's never wise to put all your eggs in one basket.

孤注一掷,绝不是一件聪明的事。

230.On the job training.

在职培训。

231.On the job = on duty

值班

232.I'm on the job.

我在值班。

233.VIP=Very important person

要人(贵宾)

234.The plan is still up in the air.

这个计划仍未决定。

235.It's up to you.

随你的便(由你决定)。

236.It has to be done.

应该做的事。

237.Top man

上司

238.To my knowledge=so far as I know.

据我所知。

239.Thanks for your help.

谢谢你的帮忙。

240.I know you better than yourself.

我把你看透了。

241.How is your business?

生意如何?

242.How is everything?

近况如何?

243.Give me a hand.

帮我一个忙。

244.Give me a chance.

给我一次机会。

245.I don't know who did this,but I'll get to the bottom of it.

我不知道谁干的,但是我要查个究竟。

246.Next time I am going to teach him a lesson.

下一次我要给他一个教训。

247.The joke has gone too far.

玩笑开得太大了。

248.Let us stop it , the joke has gone too far.

让我们停止吧,这个玩笑开得太大了。

249.Take your time and do a good job.

慢慢地把工作做好。

250.Please bring me up-to-date.

请你告诉我最新的消息。