正文
美国日常口语俚语2500句:Unit 6
《美国日常口语俚语2500句》精选美国人日常生活中的俚语对话2500句,为想学英语俚语的学者精心打造一顿俚语大餐,适合各年龄段学者学习。
252.You had better put your feet on the ground.
你最好要脚踏实地。
253.Mr.Right is hard to spot.
如意郎君不好找。
254.I'm on my way.
我立刻就去。
255.I'm at your disposal=I'm at your service.
我随时听候你指使。
256.I'm busy on another line.
我正在忙着听另一个电话。
257.I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
真抱歉,使你久等了。
258.Are you free now?
你现在有空吗?
259.Yes,I'm free.
是的,我有空。
260.Would you do me a favor?
请你帮我一个忙,好吗?
261.It's very kind of you.
你真好。
262.Merry Christmas.
祝你圣诞快乐。
263.Happy New Year.
祝你新年快乐。
264.Happy birthday.
祝你生日快乐。
265.I wish you very happiness.
祝你快乐。
266.Happy landing.
祝你一路顺风。
267.Everything looks so beautiful.
一切看起来都很美。
268.Please write it down here.
请写在这里。
269.Many happy returns of the day!
祝你青春永驻。
270.Best wishes for a happy and prosperous future.
祝你快乐和前途光明。
271.Make yourself comfortable.
请不要拘束。
272.Please help yourself.
请随便用(餐)。
273.Which would you like?
你喜欢哪一个?
274.That is enough.
我吃饱了。
275.Take your choice!
你自己挑吧!
276.It is a pleasure to help you.
帮助你是我的荣幸。
277.You are welcome.
不必客气。
278.Not at all.
没有什么(不客气)
279.Thank you very much for your kindness.
谢谢你的好意。
280.Please remember me to your family.
请替我向你的家人问好。
281.Please give my regards to your parents.
请代我向你的双亲问好。
282.Why do you kill time every day?
你为何每天消磨时光?
283.What do you want,kid?
孩子,你需要什么?
284.Be sure to keep in touch with me while you are away.
你离开后,要与我确保联系。
285.You can get promoted as long as you keep your nose clean.
只要你避开麻烦,你就能升级。
286.How could I say no?
我怎能拒绝?
287.How dare you say that?
你怎敢那么说?
288.How can you be so sure?
你怎能如此肯定呢?
289.It doesn't matter.
没有关系。
290.Never mind.
没有关系(不必介意)。
291.It's for me to apologize,not for you.
该道歉的是我,不是你。
292.Hope to see you again.
希望再见到你。
293.So long.Good luck to you.
再见,祝你好运。
294.What the matter with you?
你有什么不对劲?
295.Shall I help you?
要不要我帮忙?
296.When will you be free?
你什么时候有空?
297.Please be careful!
请小心点!
298.You must live according to your income.
你必须要量入为出。
299.Where have you been?
你曾到过哪些地方?
300.It is none of your business,get along with you.
少管闲事,你滚开。