正文
美国日常口语俚语2500句:Unit 18
《美国日常口语俚语2500句》精选美国人日常生活中的俚语对话2500句,为想学英语俚语的学者精心打造一顿俚语大餐,适合各年龄段学者学习。
901.He bukled down to a hard job.
他努力从事一件艰苦工作。
902.You had better buckle down!
你最好多用心!
903.Don't try to strike an attitude with me.
不要对我摆臭架子。
904.You ought to keep an eye on the enemy's activity.
你要密切注意敌人的活动。
905.Drop me a line when you get there.
你到达后,写封信给我。
906.Sorry,I took it out on you.
抱歉,我拿你来出气。
907.All right,I crossed you,what do you say?
好,我骗了你,你想怎样?
908.Don't be so quick to judge!
不要太过于武断!
909.Step aside,you are in my way.
站到一边,别挡住我的路。
910.He's tied to his wife's apron strings.
他是吃软饭的人。
911.Now I come to think of it.
现在我想起来了。
912.I'll put out the garbage.
我去倒垃圾。
913.She stole the whole show at last night's party.
她在昨晚宴会上抢尽了风头。
914.I'm a self-made man.
我是白手起家。
915.I hope all goes well.
我希望一切都能顺利进行。
916.I was not expecting you.
我没有想到你会来。
917.Who is that guy?
那个家伙是谁?
918.That guy is a bad egg.
那个家伙是坏蛋。
920.I hope you are in the roll.
我希望你也来。
921.I wish I could do something.
希望我能帮点什么忙。
922.Last night,I got cleaned.
昨晚我输得一干二净。
923.He is in bad shape.
他身处困境。
924.If we want to finish this on time,we must keep on the ball.
如果想按时完成此工作,我们必须努力工作。
925.Stay up all night.
熬夜。
927.I think an apology will be enough.
我认为没有什么了不起的事。
928.I have got problems of my own.
我自己的事都管不了。
929.She is an old battle-ax.
她是个老泼妇。
930.I have got nothing to hide.
我没有什么好隐瞒的。
931.Let's start all over again.
让我们再从头来。
932.I can't work anymore today,I'm beat.
我精疲力竭了,今天不能再工作。
933.We must get there first in order to beat him to the punch.
为了先发制人,我们必须先到达那里。
934.Wait,don't jump the gun.
别插嘴,等我讲完。
935.I told you I'm in a hurry.
我不是跟你说过吗,我很忙。
936.I mean what I said.
我可不是说着玩的。
937.They don't match at all.
他们两个一点也不相配。
938.Take it easy,don't blow your fuse!
放轻松些,不要生气!
939.He is always a blow hard before strangers.
他总是喜欢在陌生人面前吹牛。
940.He is fond of bragging.
他爱吹牛。
941.My car stalled out in the street.
我的车子在街上抛锚了。
942.He has a way with people.
他对任何人都有办法。
943.I told you,I don't know that sort of thing.
我不是跟你说过了,我对那事一窍不通。
944.It's a nasty film.
这是一部下流的电影。
945.At the end of the month everyone is broke.
到了月底,每个人都囊空如洗。
946.He is my buddy.
他是我的朋友。
947.He is sent to the bug house.
他被送到疯人院。
948.I think they are stalling for time.
我想他们正在拖时间。
949.She's a bloomer girl.
她是个大胆时髦的女孩子。
950.I want to speak to you alone.
我想跟你单独谈谈。