和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 俚语俗语短语 > 美国日常口语俚语2500句

正文

美国日常口语俚语2500句:Unit 19

2017-06-17来源:和谐英语

《美国日常口语俚语2500句》精选美国人日常生活中的俚语对话2500句,为想学英语俚语的学者精心打造一顿俚语大餐,适合各年龄段学者学习

951.She's crying her eyes out.

她把眼睛哭红了。

952.No one wants to be a business girl all her life.

没有人想做一辈子的妓女。

953.Don't butt into other people's business.

不要干预别人的事务。

954.He will do it by hook or by crook.

他不择手段做这件事。

955.What's on your mind,speak up.

你心里想什么,说出来听听。

956.He's a big shot in this city.

他是这个城市的大人物。

957.I want to make it short.

我想把它长话短说吧。

958.That guy gives me a pain.

那个家伙使人看着不顺眼。

959.Can you beat that!He left all of a sudden without saying a word.

岂有此理!他不说一声就突然离开了。

960.I don't care for coffin nails.

我不喜欢吸香烟。

961.You'll be able to find him in the chow hall.

你可以在饭厅找到他。

962.Speak less and listen more.

少说多做。

963.What do you usually do in your spare time?

你通常在空闲时做些什么?

964.He likes to blow his own horn.

他喜欢自夸。

965.I'll wait for you with all my heart.

我全心全意在等候你。

966.You don't see me griping.

无所怨言。

967.One of these days I am going to clean house for him.

将来我会报复他的。

968.You must take your chance.

你一定要试一试。

969.What does this mean?Don't keep me in the dark.

这是什么意思?别使我莫名其妙。

970.I can't take back what I said that day.

我记不起那天我说了些什么。

971.Sorry is never good enough.

抱歉有个屁用。

972.He is a sourball.

他是个爱吐苦水的人。

973.He is a person after my own heart.

他获得了我的欢心。

974.I never mentioned the money to him.

我从未跟他提过钱的事。

975.He's real sly and crafty.

他真是诡计多端。

976.Sometimes you win,sometimes you lose.

胜败乃兵家常事。

977.Is this telephone dead?

这电话坏了吗?

978.He is dead broke right now.

他现在穷死了。

979.Don't be fussy.

不要吹毛求疵。

980.Don't get fresh,or I'll tell your boss.

不要无理取闹,否则我告诉你的老板。

981.That doesn't make sense to me.

对我毫无意思。

982.She works on the air.

她从事广播工作。

983.Who said I'm upset?

谁说我生气了?

984.He's not quite an adult.

他年幼无知。

985.You better think it over and don't go off the deep end.

你最好要深加考虑,不要立即下结论。

986.Don't kid yourself.

勿自欺欺人。

987.Don't try to be smart.

不要这样神气。

988.Don't fight the problem.

别唱反调。

989.He tried to double-cross me.

他想出卖我(欺骗)。

990.This time you better not stick your nose in it.

这次你最好不要干预他人之事。

991.So what else is new?

还有什么新鲜事?

992.So that's how it's done!

原来如此!

993.You are a screw ball.

你真是个怪人。

994.He is hip.

他很帅。

995.I did wrong,I take the blame for it.

我做错了,我该受罚。

996.You ought to be spanked!

你该打屁股!

997.Tom is an easy-going type of person,who gets along well with everyone.

汤姆平易近人,与谁都合得来。

998.He is a happy-go-lucky type of man.

他是乐天派。

999.Your girl friend is pretty easy to look at.

你的女朋友非常漂亮。

1000.I tried to pass you the ball every which way.

我想尽方法把球传给你。