和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 俚语俗语短语 > 美国日常口语俚语2500句

正文

美国日常口语俚语2500句:Unit 35

2017-06-19来源:和谐英语

《美国日常口语俚语2500句》精选美国人日常生活中的俚语对话2500句,为想学英语俚语的学者精心打造一顿俚语大餐,适合各年龄段学者学习

1751.May I take a rain check?

可以改天吗?

1752.What has been keeping you busy lately?

阁下近来忙些什么?

1753.Fast talker

盖仙(口惹悬河的人)

1754.Fatso

胖子(肥佬)

1755.Feel no pain.

很痛快。

1756.I'm feeling no pain.

我觉得很痛快。

1757.First come first served.

按次序来。

1758.We did this just for fun.

我们这样做,只是好玩而已。

1759.Don't use that foul language with me.

别对我说脏话。

1760.Don't be so fussy.

别那么挑剔。

1761.Nothing matters to me.

我什么都无所谓。

1762.Fellows,let's get on the horse.

弟兄们,我们快点吧。

1763.Don't argue with him,he has already got one foot in the grave.

别跟他争论了,他已快没有命了。

1764.I'm very happy for I'm my own boss now.

我很高兴现在没有人管我了。

1765.Your girl friend is really out of this world.

你的女朋友真是美如仙子。

1766.She is putting her heart and soul in the job.

她全心全意地做她的工作。

1767.We should put up a good show this time.

这次我们应该好好表现一下。

1768.He is really something.

他真了不起。

1769.He is a regular guy.

他是个好人。

1770.Please remember me to your family when you return to the United States.

回到美国后,请代我向你家人问好。

1771.Say hello to your mother for me,don't forget it .

代我向令堂问候,别忘了。

1772.That's what you say.

那是你说的。

1773.He's got a screw loose.

他的精神有点毛病。

1774.Second-hand.

二流货。(二手货)

1775.Sell like got cakes.

很畅销。

1776.Her first performance has set the world on fire.

她的首次表演已震撼了全世界。

1777.What's the big idea?

这是什么意思?

1778.Don't make a scene.

别出洋相了。

1779.Walk on air.

洋洋得意。

1780.There is no need.

不必了。

1781.Just this once.

仅此一次。

1782.You get me there.

你把我难倒了。(你考起我来了)

1783.You know something?

你知道吗?

1784.You can't keep a good man down.

好人自有出头的日子。

1785.You can say that again.

你说得很好。

1786.You are a lucky man.

你是个幸运儿。(你真好福气)

1787.Won't be long.

不会太久了。

1788.It's no secret.The whole world know it .

这不是秘密,街头巷尾早已知道了。

1789.What's the good word?

有什么好消息?

1790.Who said so?

谁说的?

1791.What can you do about it?

看你怎么办?

1792.What are you smoking?

你究竟是什么意思?

1793.Don't be so sure.

不要太过于自信。

1794.Don't over do it.

不要做得太过火。

1795.The beef is overdone.

这牛肉烧过久。

1796.Is this seat occupied?

这个座位有人吗?

1797.A little too far.

太过份了。

1798.Some do and some don't.

有些是,有些不是。

1799.Money is no object.

钱是不成问题的。

1800.Everyone makes mistakes.

每个人都会犯错的。