李阳疯狂英语脱口而出MP3实战篇之疯狂准备篇 第二节:一百个超级短句
20. Here you go.(就是这样。)
【疯狂注释】
当我们了解对方提出问题的内容,而且随即可以为之解决时,这句话就可派上用场。通常在解决问题或动作完成之后,或者一边动作,一边说出这句话。
【疯狂实战】
A: This is the first time I’ve used this copy machine. Can you show me how to use it?
(这是我第一次使用这台复印机,你能示范给我看看吗?)
B: Here you go. Just press the button.
(喏,就这样。只要按下这个钮。)
【Kim’s Note】 Anytime you receive merchandise in a store or change from paying a bill you will automatically hear this sentence. Get into the habit of saying it in your daily life.
* You ordered the chicken right? Here you go.
(你点了鸡肉是吗?来了。)
* Your change is eleven dollars and thirteen cents. Here you go.
(找给你11元13分。给!)
21. I am sorry to be late.(对不起我迟到了。)
22. I disagree.(我不同意。)
23. I don’t care.(我不在乎。)
24. I have no problem with that.(对此我没有问题。)
25. I wish it were true.(我希望这是真的。)
26. I’d be the last to know. = How would I know? / I really don’t know. / I have no idea. / I’m the wrong person to ask.(我怎么知道?/ 我真的不知道。/ 你问错人了。)
【疯狂实战】
A: Kim, do you know where Li Yang is?
(金姆,你知道李阳在哪里吗?)
B: I’d be the last to know. I just got here myself.
(我不知道。我刚刚才到这里。)
A: Do you know how to make jaozi?
(你知道怎么做饺子吗?)
B: I’d be the last to know. I can’t cook anything. I can’t even boil water!
(我不知道。我不会做饭,连水都不会烧。)
27. I’d rather not.(我不愿意。)
28. I'll say.(就是嘛!)
【疯狂注释】
用于表示极为赞同对方的意思,用在表示强烈地附和对方所说的话。比如对方说“犯罪这种事真是难以叫人宽恕,其中又以诱拐妇女儿童最为卑鄙无耻,罪大恶极”,这时候如果自己对此看法也深表同感时,即可以说“I’ll say!”
【疯狂实战】
A: I just don’t understand why she goes out with him. He’s so much younger than she is.
(我就是不明白,为什么她会和他约会。他年纪比她年轻多了。)
B: I’ll say! She must be old enough to be his mother.
(就是嘛!她老得可以做他母亲了。)
29. I’m full.(我吃饱了。)
【Kim’s Note】This sentence is so useful at the end of a big Chinese banquet. However, the words “full” and “fool” are pronounced exactly the same. If you accidentally put the article “a” in front of full and say “I’m a full.” It will mean something totally different and make everyone at the table laugh!
30. It slipped my mind.(我记不起来了。)
【Kim’s Note】For some reason people find this sentence less offensive than just saying “I forgot”.
* I meant to call you when we got to Beijing. I was just so busy it slipped my mind.
(我本来打算一到北京就给你打电话的。但是我太忙了,所以忘记了。)
31. It really got to me.(我太感动了。)
【疯狂注释】
用于表示深受感动之意。比如看完一场悲伤的电影,心里很感动,这一句话就可以派上用场,传神而简单的表达出你的感受。
【疯狂实战】
A: What are you crying for? It’s just a movie.
(你哭什么嘛?这只是场电影啊!)
B: I know, but it really got to me when the little boy’s mother died.
(我知道,不过当那小男孩的母亲去世时,我实在太伤心了。)
32. It was all in vain.(一切都枉费心机。)
33. It is beyond my means.(我买不起。)
34. It’s a different way of life.(这是不同的生活方式。)
35. It’s a fact.(这是事实。)
36. It’s a good idea.(是个好主意。)
37. It’s all the same to me.(对我来说都一样。)
38. It’s driving me crazy.(简直要把我逼疯了。)
【Kim’s Note】This is the kind of strong language that is always heard in movies. You can also hear me say this in our office when the phone rings too many times and disturbs my work!
39. It’s getting worse!(越来越糟了!)
40. It’s inevitable.(这是不可避免的。)
41. It’s my treat!(我请客!)
【Kim’s Note】 This is a great sentence to use if you want to show someone a kindness or celebrate! Also, if you’re not sure a date will say “yes” when you ask her out, you can add this as a bonus!
【疯狂实战】
A: Would you like to have lunch together sometime, my treat!
(什么时候愿意一起吃午饭吗?我请客。)
B: Sure, I’d love to.
(当然,我很愿意。)
42. It’s not going to happen again.(这种事不会再发生了。)
【Kim’s Note】Every liar and cheater in the world uses this sentence when they get caught! Unfortunately it is never true.
43. It’s painful to admit it.(承认这一点是痛苦的。)
44. It’s natural.(这很自然。)
45. It’s up for sale.(这是供出售的。)
46. Keep quiet!(安静!)
47. Keep out.(切勿入内!)
48. Let me explain.(让我来解释。)
49. Let’s keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。)
相关文章
- 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出MP3实战篇之疯狂准备篇 第五节:语法大战--在短文中操练语法
- 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出MP3实战篇之疯狂准备篇 第六节:三最短文
- 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出MP3实战篇之疯狂买弄篇 第一节:生的自我介绍
- 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出MP3实战篇之疯狂准备篇 第八节:成语的挑战
- 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出MP3实战篇之疯狂买弄篇 第二节:魅力来自于幽默
- 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出MP3实战篇之疯狂买弄篇 第四节:形容词大战
- 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出MP3实战篇之疯狂买弄篇 第三节:神奇的中文成语
- 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出MP3实战篇之疯狂实战篇 第二节:广告配音员的梦想
- 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出MP3实战篇之疯狂实战篇 第一节:播音员挑战
- 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出MP3实战篇之疯狂实战篇 第三节:成功的翻译必备