牛津书虫系列《公正》Chapter3 附中英双语文本
2013-07-08来源:和谐英语
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
安娜笑起来,那是一种奇怪、悄然而又冷酷的笑。“是的,我当然很高兴,小姑娘。而且你父亲也很喜欢。我使他高兴。”
‘Happy!’Jane said.‘ You nearly killed him!’
“高兴?!”简说,“你差点儿杀了他!”
‘Yes .I'm sorry he didn't die,while he was so happy.’
“是埃很遗撼他投有在那么高兴的时候死。”
Silence .There was no answer to that,Jane thought.
沉默。没有什么回驳的,简想。
‘Let's get on with it,’said Kev angrily.‘We're losing time.’
“我们接着干吧。”凯夫生气地说,“我们时间不多了。”
Tears came into Jane's eyes.‘You dirty: murderers,'she whispered.
简眼中噙着泪。“你们这些肮脏的凶手,”她小声说。
‘Kew hit her across the face witft,his,, gun.Jane felt blood in her mouth. One of her teeth was broken.’
凯夫用枪打了她的脸。简感到嘴里有血。她的一颗牙被打碎了。
‘We could kill her,’ Kev said,‘and get gout of the country tonight.’
“我们现在就可以杀了她,”凯夫说,“今天晚上就离开这个国家。”
‘no,no,’ Anna said.‘We must talk to Cole first.’
“不,不,”安娜说,“我们必须先和科尔谈谈。”
‘But we can't let her go,’Kev said.‘She's seen our faces.She knows too much.’
“可我们不能让她走,”凯夫说,“她已经看到我们的脸了。她知道得太多了。”
‘Oh no,’Anna said,Tier voice was soft and cruel."of course not.But we'll keep her give -for, some weeks;`to make sure that Cole stays quiet. Pick up the phone , Kev.’
“噢,不能,安娜说。她的声音轻柔而冷酷。“当然不能了。可我们要让她活几个星期,以确认科尔没讲出来。拿起电话来,凯夫。”