和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语情景对话 > 地道美语会话丛书

正文

地道美语会话听力口袋丛书:(21)记忆

2017-10-26来源:和谐英语




高速下载

I remember it well.

我记得很清楚。

It was an unforgettable experience.

这是一次难忘的经历。

I am sure I will never forget this experience.

我相信我永远都不会忘记这次经历。

I have a vague memory of those times,but I can't remember anything clearly.

我对那段时间有一种模糊的记忆,但是我什么也记不清了。

This music reminds me of the night we went to hear the symphony in the park.

这首音乐使我想起了我们去公园听交响乐的那个晚上。

Do you remember?

你还记得吗?

I always think of my aunt when I smell that perfume.

每当我闻到这种香水我总会想起我的姨妈。

She always used to wear it.

她以前总是用这种香水。

Today marks our th anniversary.You haven't changed a bit since the day I met you.

今天是我们的二十周年庆典。从我认识你那天到现在,你一点也没有变。

It seems just like yesterday when we were on our way to school and talking about classes and now we're married with children.

我们一起上学一起谈论班上的事情的日子仿佛就在昨天,而现在我们都成家立业了。

I want you to have this photograph as something to remember me by.

我想你留下这张照片以作纪念。

This music box is a remembrance of an old friend.

这只音乐盒是一位老朋友送的纪念品。

Remember? How could I forget?That was the best night of my life.

记不记得?我怎么会忘记呢?那是我一生中度过的最美好的一个夜晚。

I remember as if it were yesterday.

我记得很清楚,仿佛这事就在昨天。

It's not as if I could ever forget it.

这事我是忘不掉的。

That night is going to be with me forever.

那个晚上永远留在我的记忆中。

Those were the good old days.

那些可是过去的好时光。

You can never go home again.

你永远无法回到从前。

Back in the day,I used to be a pretty good dancer.

我年轻的时候舞跳得很不错。

I'd give anything to go back to those time.

要是能回到过去的时光,我什么都愿意付出。

We are gathered here to commemorate the brave actions of our fellow countrymen.

我们齐集在这里,以纪念我们的同胞的英勇行为。

We honor our ancestors by remembering what they fought for.

我们通过缅怀祖先的业绩来怀念他们。

Let this plaque serve as a remembrance of this grand occasion.

让这件牌匾作为这一重大事件的见证吧。

We should let the mistakes of those before us serve as a reminder to us to always be on our guard against corruption.

我们应该让我们面前的这些错误成为一种菟示,提醒我们时刻提防腐败。

My recollection of events does not quite match with yours. I remember things a little differently.

我对那件事件的回忆与你的有一些出入。我对事情的记忆有点同。

Let us never forget our heritage.

让我们永远不要忘记我们的传统。

I am reminded of a simelar situation that took place many years ago when I first came to this country.

这使我想起了许多年前我第一次来到这个国家时发生的一件类似的事情。