地道美语会话听力口袋丛书:(20)揭露
高速下载
I have something I have to tell you.
我有些事情得告诉你。
This may come as a surprise to you .
这可能使你感到吃惊。
You may not like what I'm going to say.
你可能不喜欢我要说的话。
Listen, I need to speak with you.
听着,我需要跟你谈一谈。
Do you have a minute? I have to talk to you .
你有空吗?我得跟你谈一下。
There's something I need to say before we go any further.
在我们继续下去之前我有事要说。
Wait until I've told you what I'm going to tell you .
听我把我要告诉你的东西说完。
I shouldn't have waited this long to tell you.
我不应拖这么久告诉你。
There's something important I have to say.
我有重要的事情必须说出来。
I would have told you sooner , but I could never find the right time .
我本应早点告诉你,可我总找不到合适的时间。
Just hear me out, will you? I need to say this.
听我说完好吗?我要把这说出来。
I have something I have to get off my chest.
我有话要说,不吐不快。
I have a confession to make.
我有事要坦白。
I just have to come clean. I have to tell you .
我得全盘招供。我必须告诉你。
You better sit down to hear this.
你最好坐下来听听这个。
You are never going to believe what I have to tell you .
你怎么也不会相信我要告诉你的事情。
This isn't easy for me to say,but I have to do it.
我要说这个不容易,但是我必须说。
There's a lot you don't know about me .
你不了解我的地方多着呢。
He had a shocking disclosure to make.
他有令人震惊的事情要揭露。
I must confess something to you .
我必须向你坦白一些事情。
I will not disclose the amount of offer.
我不会透露出报价的。
I refuse to disclose any details of the encounter.
我拒绝透露这次会面的任何详情。
I have disclosed all the details that are pertinent to the case. I will not say anything more.
我已经透露了跟这件案子有关的所有详情。我不会再说任何东西了。
It would be dishonorable to reveal more about what she said to me . I would be betraying a confidence.
要透露更多他告诉我的东西是可耻的。我会上一个出卖秘密的恶名。
I will reveal the whereabouts of the item in question only at the appropriate time.
我只会在适当的时候透露有疑问物品的下落。