跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第531期:快乐的夫妻
Eddie, you’re going to be a father!
埃迪,你要做爸爸啦!
That’s wonderful news! Any idea when the little package will arrive?
那可真是个好消息啊!小家伙什么时候出生?
The obstetrician says I’m due in 8 months or so from now。
医生或大约是八个月之后。
I’m going to have to quit smoking. Smoking is so harmful to the baby in the womb. And as an expectant mother, we need to take great care of your health. I hope our baby can be born healthy。
那我得戒烟。抽烟对肚子里的孩子危害很大。作为准妈妈,我们要好好照顾你的健康。我希望我们的小宝贝非常健康。
That’s right. I have to quit drinking, and pay closer attention to my diet and nutrition. The doctor told me to take more protein, calcium, iron, and vitamin C. Look at the list he gave me。
不错,我得戒酒了,更要注重饮食和营养。医生告诉我多摄入蛋白质、钙、贴和维生素C。看看他给我的清单。
Meat, fish, eggs, cheese, peanuts...that’s a long list! Even the top gourmand can’t eat so much food. You’ll get huge in no time. But I guess you’re eating for two now. Whatever you want, just ask and I’ll get it for you. I need to take good care of you. Now I think I’m the happiest man in the world。
肉、鱼、蛋、奶酪、花生....这么长的单子!即使最贪吃的人也吃不下这么多东西啊。你马上就会变胖的。不过我想你现在时在两个人吃饭。无论你想吃什么都要告诉我,我来给你弄。我得好好照顾你。我现在觉得自己是世界上最幸福的男人了。
相关表达
我们相互依靠。
We depend on each other.
没有什么比婚姻生活更好的了。
There’s nothing better than married life.
他是一个有责任心的男人。
He is a responsible man.
你是一位善解人意的好妻子。
You’re a considerate wife.
我觉得自已是世界上最幸福的男人。
I think I’m the happiest man in the world.
我的丈夫是个顾家的男人。
My husband is a family-centered man.
和你结婚,我无怨无悔。
I have no regret marrying you.
我们从来不吵架。
We never fight.
我们在一起很幸福。
We’re happy together.
我的妻子非常温柔。
My wife is very gentle.
相关文章
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第804期:去蹦极
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第803期:庆祝春节
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第802期:"in case of"和"in case"有什么区别?
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第801期:“minute”还有这层意思
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第800期:如何委婉提出离婚
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第799期:做瑜伽
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第798期:谈论薪水
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第797期:周末安排
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第796期:商务预约
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第795期:欢迎新同事