和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 基础口语 > 跟艾米丽练口语

正文

跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第620期:点餐时的超地道表达!

2021-01-06来源:和谐英语

hit the spot
正符合口味和需求
After running under the sun for an hour, a big glass of iced tea really hits the spot.
在太阳下跑步一小时后,喝上一大杯冰茶真是过瘾。

cross that bridge when sb gets/comes to it.
船到桥头自然直

glazed chicken wings蜜汁鸡翅
lean towards倾向于...;偏爱...
cucumber黄瓜
cherry樱桃
tomato西红柿
risotto意大利调味饭

A: I'm not sure which appetizer to order. Glazed chicken wings would hit the spot, but I'm leaning towards cucumber stuffed cherry tomatoes.
我不知道该点哪道开胃菜。蜜汁鸡翅很合我的口味,可是我又想吃樱桃西红柿镶小黄瓜。

B: Let's order both, and we can share.
两个都点,我们可以分着吃。

A: What if there are three cherry tomatoes and one chicken wing.
如果到时候是三颗樱桃西红柿跟一只鸡翅怎么办?

B: We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
不用担心,到时候再说。

A: Okay, but I'll ask the waiter about the portion sizes when we order.
好吧,等会儿点餐时,我会问服务生那些餐点份量有多少。

B: Cool. What about the main course? The thought of eating oven-baked risotto is making my mouth water.
好,那主餐呢?我一想到焗烤顿饭口水就流出来。

A: Get the risotto. We've already decided on chicken wings for an appetizer.
点焗烤炖饭好了,我们已经决定开胃菜是鸡翅了。

B: Oh , that's right.
哦,没错。

A: I'll get the same. If you're ready to order, call over the waiter.
我给你点一样的,如果你准备好点餐的话,就叫服务生过来吧。