跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第728期:买单时的“客套话”
A: Have you finished eating?
你吃完了吗?
B: Not yet. The food in this restaurant is excellent. I'm still working on it.
还没有,这个餐厅的时候真的很好吃,我还在吃呢。
A: Take your time. We have enough time to go to the cinema. Would you like some drink?
慢慢来,我们有足够的时间去电影院,你要来点喝的吗?
B: No, thank you. I have had enough. Let me pay for the bill today.
不谢谢了,我已经吃饱了,今天让我买单吧。
A: No, this is my treat, please give me the bill.
不,今天我请客,请把账单给我吧。
B: It's unfair. What about we separate the bill?
那就不公平了,要不我们各自付?
A: Please let me pay the bill. You paid last time because I didn't have any cash on me. Remember?
让我买单吧,因为我身上没有带现金,上次就是你买单,还记得吗?
B: Oh, come on. I almost forgot.
算了吧,我已经忘记了。
A: Could I have the Bill, please?
能把账单给我吗?
C: Here is your bill. Would you like to pay in cash or by the credit card?
这是您的账单,您用现金付账,还是用信用卡?
A: I want to pay by a credit card. Does the bill include the charge for drinks?
我想刷卡付款,这包括酒水的费用了吗?
C: Yes. The total amount is 187 dollars.
是的,总共是187美元。
A: Here is 200 dollars. You don't need to give me the change, thank you.
这是200美元,你不用给我找零钱,谢谢。
C: My pleasure. Welcome to our restaurant next time.
不用谢,欢迎您再来。
相关文章
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第804期:去蹦极
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第803期:庆祝春节
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第802期:"in case of"和"in case"有什么区别?
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第801期:“minute”还有这层意思
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第800期:如何委婉提出离婚
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第799期:做瑜伽
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第798期:谈论薪水
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第797期:周末安排
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第796期:商务预约
- 跟艾米丽一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第795期:欢迎新同事