快捷之路交际英语第二册第12课
《快捷之路交际英语》快速提高你的交际口语,不让英语成为绊脚石 。
00:15.80]Could You Please Tell Me How to Use This Pay Phone?
您能告诉我怎么用这个付费电话吗?
A. Excuse me. Could you please tell me how to use this pay phone?
对不起,您能告诉我怎么用这个付费电话吗?
B. Sure. Pick up the receiver. Drop the money in the coin slot.
可以啊。拿起话筒,把硬币插进这个缝里。
Then, wait for the dial tone and dial. Have you got it?
然后,等候拨号音,拨号,知道了吗?
A. I think so. Let me see. First, I pick up the receiver.
知道了。让我看看。首先,我拿起话筒。
B. Yes.Then,I drop the money in the coin slot.Right?
对。然后,我把钱插到硬币缝里,对吗?
B. Uh-huh.Hmm. I forgot the last part.
嗯。唔,我忘了下一步了。
What am I supposed to do after that?
这以后我该怎么做?
B. You wait for the dial tone and dial.
你等候拨号音,然后拨号。
A. Okay. Now I’ve got it. Thanks very much.
对了,现在我清楚了。多谢了。
I’d Like to Reserve Two Seats
我想预订两个座位
A. Trans-Global Airlines. Barbara speaking. May I help you?
全球航空公司。我是芭芭拉。我能帮你吗?
Yes. I’d like to know whether you have flights between Chicago and Miami.
是的。我想知道你们有没有从芝加哥到迈阿密的航班。
A. Yes, we do.
有,我们有啊。
B. I’d like to reserve two seats on your earliest flight on March 4th.
我想预订两个3月4日这一天最早的航班座位。
A. Hold on one moment please while I check to see what’s available.
请别挂稍候,我来查一查看有哪些可以订。
B. Thank you.
谢谢。
I’d Like to Make This a Person-to-Person Collect Call, Please
我想挂一个受话人直接受话的对方付款电话
A. Operator.
接线员。
B. I’d like to make this a person-to-person collect call, please.
我想挂一个受话人直接受话的对方付款电话。
A. What’s the name of the person you’re calling?
受话人姓名?
B. Carl Hendricks.And your name?Bob Pickerton.
卡尔 . 汉德瑞克斯。您的姓名?鲍勃 . 匹克顿。
A. Excuse me. Did you say "Bickerton" with a "B"?
请问您是说“毕克顿”,“B”字起头的吗?
B. No. "Pickerton" with a "P".All right. One moment, please.
不对,是“匹克顿”,“P”字起头的。好的,请稍候。
Please Fasten Your Seat Belt!
请系上您的安全带!
A. Excuse me. Please fasten your seat belt!
对不起,请系上您的安全带!
B. I’m sorry. I didn’t hear you. What did you say?
对不起,我没听见,您说什么?
A. I asked you to fasten your seat belt.Oh, okay.
我请您系上您的安全带。噢,好的。
A. Excuse me. Please don’t smoke on the bus!
对不起,请不要在公共汽车上吸烟!
B. I’m sorry. I didn’t hear you. What did you say?
对不起,我没听见,您说什么?
A. I asked you not to smoke on the bus. Oh, okay.
我请您不要在公共汽车上吸烟。噢,好的。
Do You By Any Chance Know What Our Expected Arrival Time in Denver Is?
您可知道我们正点到达丹佛的时间?
A. Excuse me.
对不起,
Do you by any chance know what our expected arrival time in Denver is?
您可知道我们正点到达丹佛的时间?
B. We’re due to arrive at 3 P.M.
我们应当是下午3点到达。
A. At 3 P.M?Yes. That’s right.Thank you.
下午3点?对,是的。谢谢。
A. Hello. May I please speak to Mr. Lawrence?
喂,我可以同劳伦斯先生说话吗?
B. I’m afraid he isn’t here right now. Can I take a message?
他现在恐怕不在这里,我可以捎个口信吗?
A. Yes. This is Joe from the repair shop.
好吧。我是修理间的乔。
I’m calling to tell him his car will be ready at five this afternoon.
我打电话是告诉他,他的车今天下午5点钟可以修好。
B. Okay. I’ll give him the message.Thanks.
好的,我会转告他的。谢谢。
A. Hello. May I please speak to Julie?
喂,我可以同朱丽说话吗?
B. I’m afraid she isn’t here right now. Can I take a message?
她现在恐怕不在这里,我可以捎个口信吗?
A. Yes. This is her friend, Mark.
好吧。我是她的朋友马克。
I’m calling to ask her if she’d like to see a movie tomorrow night.
我打电话是问她明晚是不是想看场电影。
B. Okay. I’ll give her the message.Thanks.
好的,我会转告她的。谢谢。
INTERCHANG
替换练习
At the Sound of the Tone, Please Leave Your Name and Message
听到录音信号后,请留下您的姓名和口信
A. Hello. This is Steve. I’m not home right now.
您好。我是斯蒂夫。我现在不在家。
At the sound of the tone, please leave your name and message,
听到录音信号后,请留下您的姓名和口信。
and I’ll call you back. [BEEP!]
我会给您回电话的。[嘟!]
B. Hello, Steve? This is Carol.
喂,斯蒂夫?我是卡洛尔。
I’m calling to ask
if you’d be interested in going to the art museum with me tomorrow.
我打电话给你是问你是不是有兴趣明天跟我一起去艺术馆。
Give me a call when you can.
方便时给我回个电话。
I’ll be home this evening after nine. Bye.
我今晚9点后都在家。再见。
A. Hello. This is Steve. I’m not home right now.
您好。我是斯蒂夫。我现在不在家。
At the sound of the tone, please leave your name and message,
听到录音信号后,请留下您的姓名和口信。
and I’ll call you back. [BEEP!]
我会给您电话的。[嘟!]
B. Hello, Steve? This is Dad.
喂,斯蒂夫?我是爸爸。
I’m calling to tell you Mom and I will be arriving this Monday at 7 P.M.
on Trans-Global Airlines
我打电话给你是要告诉你,妈妈和我星期一下午乘全球航空公司7点的航班到达。
and we want to know if you could meet us at the airport.
我们想知道你是不是能去机场接我们。
Give us a call when you can.
方便时给我回个电话。
We’ll be home all weekend. Bye.
我们整个周末都在家。再见。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇