和谐英语

VOA常速英语:Piano in the cloud

2020-06-17来源:和谐英语

I came to the States in 1992.
我1992年来到美国。
I fell in love with an American guy.
我爱上了一个美国人。
He fell in love with me.
他爱上了我。
We met in Moscow through my friend.
我们是通过朋友在莫斯科认识的。
Five months later, I was here and I love this country.
五个月后,我来到了这里,我爱这个国家。
I have Master’s degree in both, Master’s degree in singing, vocal and Master’s degree in piano.
我有硕士双学位,声乐硕士和钢琴硕士。
I couldnt do nothing for more than a year.
一年多我什么都做不了。
I started learning English,then I start teaching students and then I opened my first school.
我开始学英语,然后我开始教学生,然后我开办了我的第一所学校。
It was in 1998.
那是在1998年。
Oh, who do I see, Zade, Hello, Good to see you!
哦,我看见谁了!Zade !你好!很高兴见到你!
Hi.
嗨。
Hi. Well, Zade, are you hungry?
嗨。Zade,你饿吗?
No, I just ate lunch.
不饿,我刚吃了午饭。
Perfect!
很好!
Perfect timing then for music!
正是学习音乐的最佳时机!
Ok, let me see.What you are going to play for me first?
好的,让我看看。你先为我演奏什么?
Song eight.
第八首曲子。
Song eight? My favorite. Lets do it.
第八首曲子?我最喜欢它了。让我们开始弹吧。
It was my dream actually for a long time because I have students that used to be here with me,
这是我很长一段时间以来的梦想,因为曾经是和学生们在一起,
and then they left to another state and I always thought, how is that to do it online
然后他们去了另外的州,我一直在想,在网上怎么教学呢?
Maybe, one day I will figure it out.
也许,有一天我会弄明白的。
But this time,I was forced to figure it out, so I did.
但这一次,我弄明白了,我就是这么做的。
With coronavirus, because one day they said, schools are closed, cannot run the business.
有一天他们说,因为新冠病毒学校关闭,不能开展业务。
Okay, so one week I didnt know what to do.
好吧,有一周我不知道该怎么做。
But then I started calling them and I said, Would you like to try online
但后来我开始给他们打电话,我说:“你想在网上试试吗?”
And some parents say, "Yes, please, we need it!"
一些家长说:“是的,我们需要网上教学!”
And some parents say, "Online? What is that? How do you do that?"
一些家长说:“在线?那是什么?你怎么做呢?”
Thats right, very good!
对,非常好!
OK, can you play this now a little faster?
好的,你能不能再快一点?
So, the teacher is on the screen, the student is on the other side of the screen and it can be directed through their hands.
老师在一头的屏幕上,学生在另一头的屏幕上,可以手动控制。 ,
There is a camera that is movable around,
有一个可以移动的摄像机,
so I can direct it on the notes, I can point to the notes. I can point to the keyboard.
我可以把它指向音符,指着音符,指向键盘。
You know, its probably not that difficult to do.
你知道吗,这可能没那么难。
The difficult part is how to make them interested online because you are not there,
最困难的是如何让他们在网上感兴趣,因为你不在那里,
cannot point at the notes and you cannot do personal things that you do when they are here.
你不能指着音符,也不能做他们在这里时你可以做的个人事情。
So, it is actually hard work.
所以,这实际上是一项艰苦的工作。
Its part of their daily learning.
这是他们日常学习的一部分。
I mean they just use the internet all the time and its not strange for them.
我的意思是,他们只是一直使用互联网,这对他们来说并不陌生。
My kids seem to adapt pretty well.
我的孩子们似乎适应得很好。
The only thing is I have to be very careful that at home,
在家里唯一要注意的是,
we have a quiet environment and they are not distracted with other things,
我们有一个安静的环境,他们不会因为其他事情而分心,
because at least in the classroom setting thats it, they are forced to focus.
因为至少在教室里,他们被迫集中注意力。
But at home, you know, if we are walking or around doing other things,
但是在家里,你知道,如果我们四处走动或做其他事情,
its possible that they can get distracted.
他们可能会分心。
Of course, it takes away personal approach and smiles and the movements.
当然,这看不见别人接近、微笑和动作。
It does but these days,everything is on the screen,
但现在,一切都在屏幕上,
and we could be there on the screen or we could be not on the screen, so we lose.
我们可能在屏幕上,也可能不在屏幕上,所以我们无法掌控。
Its better to be there.
最好在那里。
Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight.
星光,明亮的星光,我今晚看到的第一颗星星。
I wish I made a wish…
我希望我能许个愿…