您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > VOA英语听力下载|VOA news > voa标准英语|美国之音常速英语下载|在线收听
正文
VOA常速英语:Cloud Dancers
2020-08-25来源:和谐英语
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
我也会继续向大家介绍,保持静音。
So Ill face you we start and ribs elbow ta ra ta ta knee knee.
所以我要面对你,我们开始,肋骨,肘关节,膝盖。
Im Diane Coburn Bruning, founder and artistic director of Chamber Dance Project.
我是Diane Coburn Bruning,室内舞蹈团的创始人和艺术总监。
Chamber Dance Project is a contemporary ballet company based in Washington DC
室内舞蹈团是一家总部设在华盛顿的当代芭蕾舞公司。
and we work entirely with live music.
我们完全使用现场音乐。
Were usually on this stage but of late were also online virtually a lot.
我们通常在这个舞台上,但最近我们也几乎很多时间在网上。
Id just like to thank all the dancers for being willing to do this.
我只想感谢所有的舞者愿意这么做。
All right Troy whenever theyre ready.
好吧,特洛伊,准备好了就可以了。
I think it was Winston Churchill that said dont waste a good crisis.
我想是温斯顿·丘吉尔说不要浪费一场好的危机。
And weve been going forward boldly and positively
我们一直在大胆和积极地向前迈进
we have something that is our mantra, "there will be a beyond".
我们有一些口头禅,“会有一个超越的”。
But in the meantime lets see what we can do now.
但与此同时,让我们看看我们现在能做些什么。
Lets not put off.
别拖延了。
And so weve embraced this
所以我们接受了这个
and I think to our credit people have embraced us doing this and that makes all the difference.
我认为值得赞扬的是,人们欢迎我们这样做,这使一切都变得不同。
I must say the dancers have been energized and excited
我必须说在屏幕上的小块空间中展示
by working in this new medium of little squares on a screen.
舞者们充满了精力。
And if I sound a bit surprised I am.
如果我听起来有点惊讶的话
It is one dancer says, Diane Im not so sure two months ago and three months ago.
一个舞者说,黛安,我两个月前和三个月前都不太确定。
We would have been also open for it.
我们也会对此持开放态度的。
But I think its the chance to create to move even though in their household spaces and also be together.
但我认为这是一个机会去创造,即使在他们的家庭空间,也在一起。
If that sounds strange Im sure it is to them until you long for it.
如果听起来很奇怪的话,我敢肯定这对他们来说是很奇怪的,除非你渴望它。
I started Chamber Dance Project upon the conviction that dance should be a collaboration
我开始室内舞团是因为我坚信舞蹈应该是一种合作
between dancers and musicians playing live on stage and performing together.
舞者和音乐家在舞台上现场表演,一起表演。
Also that working in smaller spaces, smaller theaters would heighten the experience for the audience.
此外,在较小的空间,较小的剧院工作,将提高观众的体验感。
And that sharing the process along the way would also deepen that experience and understanding
分享这一过程也将加深这种经验和理解。
before the audience sees the final ballet.
在观众看完最后一场芭蕾舞之前。
Try to keep your palms in the same position and switch the legs.
试着让你的手掌保持在相同的位置,并转换双腿。
Stay as low as you can, to wiggle the arms, hands down and slide the legs.
保持尽可能低,摆动手臂,把手放下,滑动腿。
Bill asked how do you allow your bodies to feel learn memorize this range of motion?
比尔问你如何让你的身体感觉学习,记住这个范围的运动?
Anyone want to take that one?
有人能回答吗?
We can still see it and we can understand it and feel it
我们仍然可以看到它,我们可以理解它,也可以感受它。
and I think thats something thats so beautiful about this time
我觉得这是一件非常美好的事情
where it feels like were all kind of dealing with different amounts of loss
感觉好像我们都在处理不同量的缺失
and levels of even losing jobs or opportunities but dance is always going to be rooted in us.
甚至失去工作或机会,但舞蹈总是植根于我们。
So were settling for the screen and now were trying to blow up that screen with energy and excitement.
因此,我们正在接受屏幕,而现在我们正试图用能量和兴奋来放大这个屏幕。
Its a way for us to create and connect which is what were you known for.
这是我们创造和连接的一种方式,这也是你们所熟知的。
So I think the virtual aspect will be part of something we do going forward.
所以我认为虚拟环境下跳舞将是我们未来工作的一部分。
Do we want to be at back on stage?
我们想回到舞台上吗?
You bet and we will be.
当然,我们会回的。
相关文章
- VOA常速英语:日增20万确诊病例,印度疫情失控
- VOA常速英语:美国驱逐10名俄罗斯外交官
- VOA常速英语:US Marks One Year of Pandemic Shutdown with Hope, Concern
- VOA常速英语:US Senate Nears Vote on $1.9 Trillion Biden COVID Aid Package
- VOA常速英语:What Is Clubhouse and Why Did It Get So Popular?
- VOA常速英语:Thermal Water Helps Recovering COVID Patients
- VOA常速英语:Deadly Drug Overdoses Epidemic Rages On
- VOA常速英语:International Women’s Day Marks Year of Increased Hardships for Women Worldwide
- VOA常速英语:US States Relax Restrictions, Health Officials Warn Against It
- VOA常速英语:Virginia Starts Reopening Schools for In-Person Learning