您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > VOA英语听力下载|VOA news > voa标准英语|美国之音常速英语下载|在线收听
正文
VOA常速英语:Connect With: Michelle Moon
2021-02-01来源:和谐英语
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
我叫米歇尔·穆恩,今年54岁。我是宾夕法尼亚州哈马维尔戴斯酒店的清洁工,
and Ive been working for this company for over 20 years.
我在这里工作了超过20年了。
Quite frankly, I like it here.I like my coworkers, sometimes.Far as the clients go that stays here, some is good, some is bad, some is rotten.
说实话,我很喜欢这里。我喜欢我的同事。至于这里的房客,有好有坏,有些甚至是烂到根里了。
With some people, Ill be wondering. They trashes a room.
看到一些房客,我有时候会想,他们把客观弄得这么乱,
Do they treat their houses, their places like that?
他们在家里,在自己的房子里也会这样吗?
Because theyre nasty. But I just keep on going.
因为他们实在是太脏了,但我还是继续着我的工作。
I had no goals when I was younger, really, not really, just
我年轻的时候就没什么目标。
just surviving day by day, doing whatever I do, whatever I want, and whatever I can.
过一天算一天,做我该做的事,做我想做的事,做我力所能及的事。
Just day by day thing. I had no regrets.Where Im at is where Im at. I have no regrets.
就这样日复一日,也没什么遗憾。总是随遇而安,所以没什么遗憾。
I love my children and my grandchildren.
我爱我的孩子和孙子们。
Theyre bad as hell, excuse my language, but I love them just the same.
他们有时候很调皮,但我非常爱他们。
The only thing I would change would be getting my oldest son back.
我唯一想改变的,就是让我的大儿子回到我身边,
At the age I had him, I wasnt very good.Well, the state didnt think I was very good at it, so they took him.
刚生他的时候,我的情况不太好。州政府认为我没能力抚养他。
Every time I had to go visit him, I had to sign a paper, my signature.
每次我要去探望他的时候,我都必须在一张纸上签字。
So, one of those days, I signed the paper for my visitation to see him.
有一天我跟往常一样签了一份探视他的文件。
Next thing I know, I got my visitation taken as well as my son.
结果我的探视权和我的儿子都被夺走了。
I feel like the case worker I had tricked me on signing the papers.
我觉得办案人员骗我在那张纸上签了字。
And from that day on, I learned to look before I sign.But despite everything else, my son, Jesse, hes with a very good family.
从那天起,我学会了先看文件再签字。但不管怎样,我儿子杰西,他有一个非常好的家庭。
Right now, I know hes alright. So, that was my only regret.
我知道他一切都好,这是我惟一的遗憾。
But anything else, I dont regret. I just dont.
除此之外,我别无他憾。
相关文章
- VOA常速英语:日增20万确诊病例,印度疫情失控
- VOA常速英语:美国驱逐10名俄罗斯外交官
- VOA常速英语:US Marks One Year of Pandemic Shutdown with Hope, Concern
- VOA常速英语:US Senate Nears Vote on $1.9 Trillion Biden COVID Aid Package
- VOA常速英语:What Is Clubhouse and Why Did It Get So Popular?
- VOA常速英语:Thermal Water Helps Recovering COVID Patients
- VOA常速英语:Deadly Drug Overdoses Epidemic Rages On
- VOA常速英语:International Women’s Day Marks Year of Increased Hardships for Women Worldwide
- VOA常速英语:US States Relax Restrictions, Health Officials Warn Against It
- VOA常速英语:Virginia Starts Reopening Schools for In-Person Learning